Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Welcome to the Anti Groklaw

Until now only the Linux Conspiracy has had their side of the SCO vs IBM saga being told to the world through Groklaw, who seem to think that careful analysis of the filings and transcripts based on existing law and common sense is the only way to look at it.

Well, SCO may have abandoned the idea of prosco.net, but I backinfullforce am not so easily discouraged! I have been covering this case as long as PJ and have been almost as prolific, if not more! I have spent each and every waking hour of the last several years of my life posting my valuable legal analysis on the Yahoo Finance SCOX Message Board, only to have the organized minions of the Linux Conspiracy invade and try to muddy the water with facts.

I realize now that it is high time that SCO was afforded the same advantage as IBM in the court of public opinion, so I am erecting this looming edifice of my collected airtight legal analysis to counter the propaganda generated by Groklaw's hyper evil information minister PJ and the likes of Moglen, Stallman, et al.

Why the anonymity, 'biff'?

Much has been made of my decision to remain anonymous, especially in light of the fact that I hypocritically carry on about others 'hiding', etc.

Well, my remaining anonymous is a matter of National Security! Planetary Security even! Just imagine what could happen if the Taliban or Martians were able to capture me and study my giant brain! No more NASCAR, that's for sure! So don't be silly. I mean, do you really think SCO would pay someone to write positive things about them when there is already so much love for them wherever tech minded people gather? Pffft!

I will be adding samples of my searing insight from past and present whenever my master Ralph Yarro doesn't require me to run around the CP80 Offices with this ornate ceramic bedpan, allowing the high level power brokers here to urinate while still conducting business.

"Piss boy! Over here!"

Oops! Gotta run!


No comments: