Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I Call Judge Brooke Wells a 'Slut' a Lot! III

Man do I ever enjoy calling Judge Brooke Wells a 'slut'! I like the fact that as an anonymous poster on Yahoo I can do that! It makes me feel manly, and I don't get to feel that way very often! I just know that every time I call Judge Brooke Wells a 'slut' I am helping SCO win the case and restore dignity to their unfairly tarnished image! Here I go again!:

Something is telling me that SCO was not really expecting to find much material, necessary and relevant code implementations ( or yet to become such code on June 28, 2006 uh,... I mean on July 1, 2005, whatever ), but that SCO was instead rather looking for testimony and confirmation of what it already had indications for.
Another thing is telling me that BW may feel one day like the abused, manipulated slut IBM took her for, again and again. Girls next do ugly things to get even. Especially when their entire career is put at risk. Not as a slut, but as a Judge.

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Business_%26_Finance/Investments/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_S/threadview?bn=2942&tid=392257&mid=392377

This time I called Judge Brooke Wells an "abused, manipulated slut"! Is that genius or what?

We can't lose!

No comments: